воскресенье, 8 ноября 2015 г.

Time For Magnolia #107 - Let's Play Bingo!

Good day, dear friends! We have crazy weather here - up to 19 degrees! So we almost enjoy summer again.

Today I want to share with you my last project for Time For Magnolia blog as their guest designer. The theme this week is 'Let's Play Bingo'. And here is my creation:


And again - it is gift envelope (the last one - i promise :)))). The inside:


As this is the gift for a man and normally they are a little bit worried that Edwin or Tilda do not have noses i decided to update the image - i added nose and a smile to Edwin's face. I think he is still cute! I used Happy New Year Edwin from A Christmas Sotry Collection. Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used my Promarkers and Copics for the colouring.
I added few stars, perals and twine. And here is another view:


So this is it. I hope you liked my envelope.
Do not forget to visit their blog and check what other designers have created. And of course - to participate the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!
PS: by the way - few of you asked for the template for my previous envelope. I will try to make the post with it in the nearest future.

I want to participate with this project:
Magnolia Forever - Clean and Simple
Craft From The Heart - Challenge 84
Addicted To Stamps - Challenge 169
Creative Fingers - Challenge 97
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Challenge 18
Scrapper's Delights - Challenge 50
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Challenge 110

8 комментариев:

  1. really cute
    thanks for playing with us at simple magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful card, such a cute image. Thanks for entering the 'Add a Charm' challenge over at Crafty Friends... we hope you will join us again... good luck !!

    Hugs Diane Louise (DT) x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Hi!
    Lovely colored card. I barely recgonised Edwin with his nose and smile :)
    Thanks for playing along with our Crafty Friends add a charm challenge.
    Linda DTCF

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. What a great project - and I loved the addition of the nose. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Such a cute project. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever

    Evie - DT member

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. What a beautiful card! Lovely colour combination and design! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This looks wonderful.. I love the idea of a gift envelope. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Scrappers Delight. Sue DT xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Love the colours you have chosen for this gift card...
    Thank you for sharing with Creative Fingers!
    Susan
    DT for Creative Fingers!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ОтветитьУдалить